ASHG 2013 Webcasts Now Available
Published 12 November 2013
Thank you for your participation in the largest ASHG annual meeting to date!
The 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Human Genetics was held on October 22-26, 2013, in Boston, MA. This year’s meeting had a record-breaking total attendance of 8,484 participants – including scientific attendees, exhibitors, press, and speakers.
Recordings of Invited Sessions and Award Presentations (audio and slides) are now available. Please go to the ASHG web portal to access the webcasts. If you don’t already have a login ID and password, you will need to first create an account. Please note that some speakers declined to have their presentations recorded or posted online.
Highlights from ASHG 2013 include:
- Total number of meeting attendees: 8,484
- Scientific attendees (Members/Non-members/Speakers/Press): 6,777
- Exhibit personnel: 1707
- The 2013 Scientific Program featured six plenary sessions, 405 platform, and 3,469 poster presentations. There were also 21 invited sessions and 12 invited workshops programmed.
- The 2013 Exhibit Hall was the largest ever, featuring 235 companies displaying genetics products, services, and industry publications in 327 booths.
- Over 4,300 tweets* using the #ASHG2013 hashtag:
ASHG looks forward to seeing you next year in San Diego, October 18-22. You are encouraged to submit an Invited Session Proposal or Workshop today! Submissions will be accepted through December 6, 2013.
ASHG Meetings Management
*as of 10/28/13